Program Support Aide
Locations: Green Bay
The primary role of the Program Support Aide is to provide day-to-day assistance to the Adult Instructors & PCS (Personal Care Specialist) team. The Aide will also assist with duties in the Adult Day Services department to help build efficiencies throughout the program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Provide assistance with personal cares for clients, both male and female consumers, to include: toileting, feeding, providing drinks/snacks per special healthcare needs, and dressing, with the primary function of this position assisting with personal cares.
2. Provide assistance to Instructors during classes, exercise and in the pool. This will include Range of Motion, PT follow-through, swimming and community outings.
3. Provide assistance during the lunch periods by preparing and arranging rooms, sanitizing tables, and clean up.
4. Monitor and adhere to a variety of program and class schedules.
5. Sanitize rooms and equipment as scheduled/needed.
6. Perform housekeeping tasks of laundry, stocking, etc.
7. Responsible for timely and accurate documentation as needed: incident reports, seizure reports, behavior reports, etc.
8. Attend staff meetings, in-service training, and/or continuing education courses as required.
9. Provide direction to volunteers during program activities and community outings.
10. Perform any other duties as deemed necessary.
11. Adhere to the agency safety policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. High school diploma required. CNA license preferred.
2. Physically able to lift and transfer adults (minimum of 25 pounds).
3. Experience and/or training working with adults who have severe disabilities.
4. Must have a positive attitude and strong degree of professionalism at all times.
5. Established communication and organizational skills.
6. Successful completion of background check, iso-kinetic test, communicable disease screen and drug screen.
7. Must be willing and able to bring caring to life.
PDF File »