Client Services Representative
Locations: Green Bay
The role of the Client Services Representative is to provide superior customer service and general administrative support to the Therapy Services and Adult Services departments. The Client Services Representative will provide exceptional care to all individuals and clients that are affiliated with the agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Greet and register therapy patients, verify insurance coverage/demographics, verify required paperwork is accurately completed, schedule/cancel appointments, collect required payments for services and/or communicate accordingly with Accounting, and issue receipts.
2. Greet and register clients checking in for Adult Services and contact appropriate person to meet the client.
3. Work within the Fusion system to ensure accurate information and data is entered.
4. Answer all phone calls related to Therapy and Adult Services clients and assist callers by gathering pertinent information while maintaining a pleasant and tactful disposition.
5. Actively listen to needs and provide outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers, as well as exhibit a professional image at all time.
6. Contact and schedule translators for Therapy Services and other departments as needed.
7. Review procedures and process flows continuously to find better ways to meet customer service demands and to incorporate the most efficient and effective procedures for the agency.
8. Serve as Back-Up for Receptionist positions.
9. Adhere to the agency safety policies and procedures.
10. All other duties as assigned by the Director of Therapy Services.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Associate or Technical degree in Business or related field is required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
2. 1-2 years previous experience in a medical and/or administrative environment preferred, along with previous scheduling experience.
3. Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
4. Ability to operate office equipment including computers, printers, faxes, and copiers.
5. Demonstrated ability to create documents, spreadsheets, and letters; along with proficient data entry skills.
6. Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
7. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to be patient with others and foster cooperative and courteous working relationships.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
10. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
11. Ability to respond to varied/changing work demands and make decisions as required.
12. Sensitivity to confidential matters.
13. Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
PDF File »